Artisan - Joiner/Wood Machinist
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
- Conduct all physical repairs and damages to college buildings.
- Improve facilities as required for the College.
- Conduct general routine maintenance.
- Make input into future developments.
- Conduct any emergency repairs when required.
- Be on standby over weekends and after hours.
- Maintain safe conditions at all times.
Applicants must submit their CV, certified copies (not older than three months) of all qualifications, Identity document, Valid Driver's Licence (if applicable), and two recent contactable references. Please note that a passport or Drivers Licence will not be accepted in lieu of an Identity Document.
All applicants must submit a duly signed Z83 form to the Human Resource Department, email: [email protected] by no later than Friday, 26 March 2021 at 12hOO. Applicants will be subjected to a criminal background check as well as verification of qualifications.
A complete set of application documents should be submitted separately for every post you wish to apply for. Please ensure that you clearly state the relevant post reference number on your application. Failure to attach the requested documents and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Northlink College is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Appointments will be made according to the Employment Equity Plan of the institution. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designated groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not received a reply within sixty (60) days after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Minimum N2 certificate in a building and civil related field.
- Trade Tested Artisan: Joiner/wood machinist.
- Minimum of five years of relevant industry experience.
- Computer Literate. (MS Office: Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of latest materials and technology in Building and Construction Trades.
- Bilingual. (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa) Valid Driver's Licence (Code 10)
Posted on 05 Mar 12:55
+27 21 970 9019