The successful candidate will provide support all maintenance assistance functions of Durban Facilities Management.
Job Title: General Assistant
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: DUR/GENASSISTANT/01/JULY21
Contract Type: Contract 24 Months
Salary: Market Related
Duration: 24 Months
She/he will assist the maintenance personnel in executing their duties. She/He will be required to work independently on unskilled work. She/He may be required to carry out labour intensive activities. Duties include but are not limited to working on heights.
1. National Senior certificate (Grade 12) with good evidence of literacy skills.
1. Must have 1-2 years relevant experience.
2. Experience in general / maintenance work.
1. General experience in a Research, Academic or Lab facility.
2. Proficiency in English will be an added advantage.
1. Good verbal communication skills.
2. Accuracy and precision.
3. Must be able to work under pressure.
4. Must be able to follow instruction.
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
AHRI is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and valid work visa holders.
Application Deadline: 16/07/2021