Position: Administrator – Eastern Cape, OR Tambo District
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities are implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts). As such we seek to employ the following:
AQUITY seeks to appoint l Administrator to be based in Eastern Cape, OR Tambo District.
Remuneration: ? Total Cost to Company of 370,427.4
- Work as part of the District office to ensure that all project financial and accounting tasks are accomplished accurately and in a timely manner.
- Lead in asset management systems and tracking at District level. Maintain the asset registers for all asset allocations and utilisations.
- Supervise vehicle use and maintenance by keeping mileage log books and service records for all vehicles.
- Manage project travel and logistics arrangements for all staff. Ensuring that all bookings are made timeously, and materials are dispatched in time for field use.
- Assist with procurement, logistics and administration functions; Facilitating efficient coordination of conferences, workshops, meetings and travel in accordance with company policy. Help process all claims.
- Manage petty cash fund by reviewing (for accuracy and allowability) and processing petty cash and bank vouchers.
- Identify office needs and facilitating provision of supplies for the needs; including stationary and general office maintenance.
- When procuring identify needs, evaluate options, ensure cost efficiency and economy, quality and delivery and approval of invoices. Review all necessary quotations, purchase requisitions, orders and justification memorandums prior to submission for processing;
- Keep updated and informed of all policy and process changes within procurement, logistics and administration and filtering the information through to staff;
- Improve service quality to staff by devising new methods, updating procedures and evaluating results with users (staff).
- General office administration such as cleanliness, functionality of facilities and equipment, stationary and sundry service and any other function as will be delegated by management.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- A business diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in general administration position.
- Strong inter-personal skills to liaise with staff and organisation funders, auditors and other stakeholders.
- Strong communication, financial reporting, presentation, both oral and written.
- Above average knowledge of office packages.
- A driver’s license is a pre-requisite
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To Apply go to https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment before the 28 th June 2021. No emailed submissions will be accepted.