|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
- General Administrative duties
- Assist with student enrolments.
- Handling enquiries personally, telephonically and electronically.
- Assist with filing, typing and any other administrative duties
- Capturing data on College Management Information system.
- Liaise with clients/companies.
Applicants must submit their CV, originally certified copies (not older than three months) of all qualifications, Academic Transcripts/ Statement of results, Identity document, Valid Driver's License (if applicable) and two recent contactable references. Please note that a passport or Drivers License will not be accepted in lieu of Identity Document. All applicants must submit a duly signed Z83 form to the Human Resource Department, e-mail: [email protected] by no later than 04 June 2021 at 12hOO. Applicants will be subjected to a criminal background check as well as the verification of qualifications. Please ensure that you clearly state the relevant post reference number on your application. Failure to attach the requested documents and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: 021 970 9019
Northlink College is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Appointments will be made according to the Employment Equity plan of the institution. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designated groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not received a reply within sixty (60) days after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Three (3) year qualification in Management Assistant/Office Administration or related fields (Diploma/ Degree).
- Minimum of at least two (2) years genera} administrative experience.
- MIS Advantageous.
- Bilingual (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa)
- Good Computer skills (MS Office: Word and Excel etc.)
- Systematic worker and able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizing abilities.
- Strong in administration.
- Valid Driver's License (Recommendation)
- Accuracy in work essential.
Posted on 28 May 08:48