Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few. We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join our Account Management team.
Summary of duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the client through excellent work quality and professional conduct.
- Continue to invest in growing knowledge of our clients’ business and industries in which they operate, actively tracking competitive and other information that will be of value to the team and clients.
- Assist in the monitoring and compilation of reports on client competitor information and activity.
- Schedule and arrange client meetings with all relevant parties, including the management of related logistics.
- Ensure that the full team, including yourself, are well prepared for client meetings.
- Produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting
- Support your Account Manager by drafting effective and timely job briefs and amendments.
- Liaise with colleagues in DTP, creative, traffic and other departments as relevant to ensure job is actioned as required.
- Act as supporting point of contact for clients in the absence of other team members.
- Brief in, check and ensure understanding of cost estimates before presenting on to client.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients.
- that cost estimates are approved upfront and billed timeously.
- Manage and compile accurate and detailed weekly status reports for internal and external status meetings.
Minimum Relevant Experience and Skills/attributes required:
- Two+ years’ relevant experience in a similiar position
- Strong admin skill
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with pressure, work to tight deadlines and handle diverse activities
- Reliable, organised with strong attention to detail
- Have a solutions- driven attitud
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Accountable with good follow-through
- Hard-working and proactive
- Ability to research and self-study
- Exceptional time management skills
- Valid driver's licence and own transport
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing/advertising and/or communications
- MS Office (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- CHASE- advantageous
Posted on 19 Apr 10:59