|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionNinety9cents Communications (Pty) Ltd is a full-service, integrated advertising agency headquartered in Cape Town; with offices in Johannesburg and Zambia. One of South Africa’s largest independently-owned agencies, 99c also topped a 2017 industry poll as the ‘Most Admired Ad Agency in Cape Town’. The agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, the Spur Group, Distell and Digicape, to name but a few.
We are looking for a detail-orientated, hard-working AE to join our growing Client Service team.
The brand that you will be working on is an exciting retail business that spans Men’s, Women’s, and Kid’s fashion. As it is retail, it is fast-paced; highly deadline-driven and there will be a fair amount of volume. The successful candidate will be cool under pressure and able to work on multiple jobs at once.
Role and responsibilities:
As account executive, your role and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Building and sustaining strong and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Ensuring constant, consistent and effective flow of communication between Agency, Client and Suppliers; as well as arranging, attending and documenting meetings
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of top-quality briefs and proposals
- Coordinating internal strategic, creative, media and production teams to deliver work that effectively answers client briefs
- Handling status documents, job bags, campaign costs and invoicing
- Managing effective and accurate delivery of final elements to internal and external suppliers, and ensuring meticulous activation
- Assisting with monitoring effectiveness of campaigns ensuring that client campaigns are properly planned and reported on against campaign objectives, KPI's and metrics
- Maintaining an active knowledge of industry and digital marketing trends to assist with proactively advising clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Delivering jobs on-time, on-budget and continuously exceeding client expectations
- Completed tertiary qualification from an advertising school such as Red and Yellow; AAA or Vega
- At least one years' experience in an advertising agency
- Must have own car and valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work long and odd hours
- Experience in retail fashion advantageous
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must work independently
- Experience on Chase and/or Workbook advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Positive, "can-do" attitude essential
- Must be able to build solid, long-lasting, Client-centric relationships with Clients both locally and over longer distances (outside of Cape Town)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Posted on 14 May 14:00