Warehouse Assistant Graduate Internship
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
Sparks & Ellis invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2021/2022. The Graduate Internship Programme will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3 - 12 months.
- NQF 6 (Diploma) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Available to start as soon as possible
- You require practical work experience as part of your N-qualification practical assessment.
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV.
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution)
Closing date: Sunday 22 August 2021
Please note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation. Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position. Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.
Posted on 18 Aug 08:57