Share and send to your friends !
Our client based in George is looking for a TLB operator to join their team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures that inspections take place prior to operations commencing on a daily basis.
- Completes the backhoe checklists on a daily basis.
- Advises equipment manager of/if any discrepancies found during inspections.
- Ensures that they wear the correct PPE when operating the backhoe.
- Does risk assessments once on job site to identify any possible hazards prior to commencing operations and ensure same is addressed with management.
- Does preventative maintenance on TLB and other equipment.
- Ensures that backhoe operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Ensures that all certificates and licences are valid.
- Understanding how the TLB operates is extremely important. This includes opening and closing the bucket, raising and lowering the boom, and digging, lifting and dumping dirt.
- Additionally, the operator must understand how to drive the backhoe both forward and backward and how to use the stabilisers to prevent machine movement while digging.
- Valid drivers licence
- Valid TLB operations certificate
- Completed TLB certificate
- Valid PDP
- At least two years prior experience
Visit our Website for more opportunities: www.sydsenrecruit.com
Follow our page on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Sydsen Recruit - the next level of employment.
Posted on 25 May 15:09, Closing date 30 Jun