Technical Consultant - SQL/POS/SAP
A fast-paced Software Solutions Specialist seeks a Technical Consultant with SAP and POS experience to join its team. You will require a relevant University Degree in IT/Math or other similar or equivalent qualification, SQL/Database skills, MSSQL, HANA, Oracle, FireBird, Derby, XML, UML, HTML, Linux (SUSE, openSUSE, Redhat), Windows 10 / 10 IOT, Scripting experience using Batch, Ant Retail Process knowledge including POS/Backoffice, ERP/Store Processes and Consulting/Advisory capabilities. Extensive travel for up to 4 days a week will be expected.
- Relevant qualification (IT / Math / etc.), University level preferred.
- SQL / Database Knowledge (MSSQL, HANA, Oracle, FireBird, Derby).
- XML, UML, HTML etc.
- Linux (SUSE, OPENSUSE, Redhat) / Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10 / Windows 10 IOT).
- Scripting (Batch, Ant).
- Webserver (Apache, Tomcat, Netweaver).
- Java (JRE, JDK).
- Webservices (SOAPUI/Postman).
- Remote deployment and connectivity.
Retail Process Knowledge (Retail Experience) -
- POS / Backoffice
- ERP / Store processes
- Knowledge of POS / ERP products
- Central configuration management and configuration
- POS / Backoffice, OMS -
- Processes / Functions / Features.
Integration / Interfaces (PO/PI, ECC, CAR).
- SAP Product skills.
- Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to Travel (4 days / week).
- Communication and networking capabilities. Fluent English (verbal /written).
- Professional and convincing appearance.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical capabilities, methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Consulting / Advisory competencies (recommend, ask, etc.).
- Writing skills (specification / documentation).
- Organise work independently and work efficient.
- Time Management.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 07 Jun 19:31, Closing date 7 Jul
087 351 0743