|Remuneration:||Rand400 - Rand500 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A Top financial services company is currently looking for the expertise of a systems analyst to interpret the business requirement specification and translate into a detailed system design specification to enable the development of innovative, flexible, and efficient solution of a business problem.
Hurry and apply today for an opportunity to join this dynamic and innovative team.
- Five+ years of relevant experience
- Degree or Diploma in IT
- TOGAF Certification Ideal
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes, and systems to be more efficient
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by resolving queries quickly and effectively
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to validate business requirements
- Liaise and communicate the system requirements to the necessary audiences e.g., testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure, production support, systems analyst (other areas of the business), etc.
- Comply, understand, and align to all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Manage traceability between the system requirements and derived artifacts including system models to the relevant detail
Reference Number for this position is LN53305 which is a Contract position based in Remote offering a cost to company salary of R500 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!.
Posted on 24 Jun 11:52
011 463 3633