• Design, install and support VMware
• Ensure optimal efficiency of VMware systems
• Manage and ensure efficient load balancing of VMware systems
• Establish and ensure high availability of systems
• Deploy Hardware
• Provide hardware support for servers
• Provide operating system support for Windows servers
• Manage support calls for the supported environment
• Provide Linux system support
• Maintain related documentation Key Competencies and Qualifications
• VCP certification essential
• VCAP certification will be an advantage
• MCSE 2008 or 2012 certification
• Linux certification
• OS support experience Windows 2008 and 2012, Linux
• HP hardware knowledge
• Server hardware experience
• Understanding of networking and SAN in a server environment
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, report writing skills, ability to perform under pressure
• 3-6 years experience Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201754 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201754