Senior Specialist – Cybersecurity Business Intelligence
Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now clients, a JSE listed African mobile communications company, is seeking a senior specialist in cybersecurity business intelligence with at least 10 years’ experience in cybersecurity BI/cybersecurity governance/risk assurance and compliance/similar.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in cybersecurity business intelligence or cybersecurity governance, risk assurance and compliance, or related business intelligence reporting
- Degree in IT or Informatics, or another relevant field
- Knowledge of BI tools and software
- Extensive expertise in Microsoft aligned BI and data technologies (SQL, SSRS, and PowerBI etc.)
- Knowledge of common information technology management/compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and privacy requirements, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI)/Data Security Standard.
- Experience managing and operating multiple security programs, projects, and initiatives
- Diverse security background with knowledge in several cybersecurity tools including; firewalls; VPN technologies, IDS/IPS, network access control and network segmentation, anti-malware and spam technologies, SIEM, IAM, PAM; risk and vulnerability assessments, and compliance tools.
- Experience on Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Industry Security certifications such as COBIT, TOGAF, ITIL, CRISC, CISSP with Business intelligence-related working experience is advantageous
- Assist the team with the core skills required to deliver projects effectively including project planning, risk management, change management, financial governance, stakeholder and supplier management
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the senior stakeholders
- Oversee dashboard reporting and status updates in relation to demand delivery milestones and agreed KPI’s
- Identify and raise risks and issues to the programme/portfolio/projects as appropriate
- Contribute to the analysis and tracking of progress against all security control deliveries
- Supervise development, maintenance and assurance of a long-range plan/pipeline of viable projects based on robust cost/benefit analysis
- Understand and manage the impact of de-scoped/deferred project deliverables and factor into the technology security strategy or corporate risk register
Posted on 15 Oct 07:58