Senior Java Developer - RESTful API
|Remuneration:||R600 - R650 per hour|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a team you want to be a part of!! They service some 1.3 million active investor accounts and employs more than 450 people in South Africa, managing over 500 billion pounds of assets.
The role calls for a senior Java developer for coretech with expertise in Java Jersey API. You will be responsible for the overview of the domains within Institutional IT and for the design, implementation and support of the technology solutions that enable the Institutional business area and business functions to achieve their business objectives.
Are you ready to make your next big move. Apply now.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-orientated design, data structures and algorithms
- Minimum of 8 years’ worth of professional development experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Core Java Programming JDK 8->11
- AWS Lambda function experience
- AWS S3
- AWS API Gateway
- Queuing mechanisms
- Java Jersey API
- Micro-service development Experience
- Azure DevOps pipeline
- Degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information science or related
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 11 Jan 11:54, Closing date 12 Mar
ApplyTaryn van Blerk
011 463 3633