Senior Cloud Engineer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Technology and analytics driven company empowering clients through innovation requires the services of a Senior Cloud Engineer for a long-term contract role.
This role allows you a splendid chance to break innovative development boundaries in an environment that is building for the future! This organisation has awesome perks with an opportunity to work from home.
- Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering / Computer Science or related technical field
- Cloud certification (non-negotiable)
- 5+ years’ experience in a Full Stack Software / Cloud / DevOps Engineering capacity
- Researching, designing, and implementing cloud solutions across the breadth of one or more cloud services platforms (Greenfield or Brownfield)
- Leading agile project teams and product development streams
- Building niche cloud capabilities within the organization and creating new service offerings
- Delivering with automation in mind, across infrastructure, application, and ops
- Leveraging and maintaining Infrastructure as Code repositories and libraries
- Conducting well architected reviews and recommending steps
- Design and implement multi-account AWS environments
- Migrating / modernizing customer workloads hosted on- premises or in the cloud
- Cloud Formation
- OO languages, e.g., C#, Java
- MS SQL
Reference Number for this position is NN53062 which is on a Long-term contract and is a remote based position offering a rate of up to R600 per hour . Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 27 Aug 10:46
011 463 3633