Senior Cloud/AWS Engineer
|Remuneration:||R600 - R750 per hour negotiable|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A fantastic opportunity for a senior cloud engineer to join a team of rock-solid cloud specialists developing the next generation of software systems for the business’s Group’s future driving machines.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
- At least eight+ years' worth of experience working with front-end technologies such as Java, Python and/or Ruby in an agile environment
- OpenStack, Linux, Lambda, AWS, Amazon S3, Athena, EC2, ECS, EB, ELB, DMS and Redshift
- Public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts, as well as working knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience securing AWS based DevOps environments, including but not limited to security of different AWS services, secure design of VPC architectures
- Experience defining technical security policies, requirements and designing controls to enforce those policies.
- Good knowledge of the different AWS services
- Specialised certificates:
- AWS certificates with skill level “Professional” or “Specialty”
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 May 10:22
011 463 3633