Senior Business Intelligence Developer/Tech Lead - MSBA/SQL
|Remuneration:||R980000 - R996000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA Johannesburg based financial services company is currently looking for the expertise of a senior BI developer/tech Lead to ensure the implementation of business intelligence policies, procedures and practices at a divisional tactical level and to provide guidance and support to management and staff in dealing with business intelligence technologies in accordance with such policies and procedures whilst also achieving operational goals and objectives.
APPLY NOW! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
Reference Number for this position is LN50269 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R996,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Bachelor of information technology (BIT) (Required)
- Five years' relevant work experience
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- Manage the Data Warehouse development environment including people, infrastructure and processes
- Manage the collection, cleansing and storage of data from the source business systems
- Define, implement and maintain data structures and processes including exception handling for retrieval of data from source systems
- Obtain Data for Business Analyst and/or Strategic Analyst for ad hoc requests
- Perform impact analysis, and regression testing, if required
- Review business specification with Business Analyst
- Approve business specification
- Develop functionality and implement any changes required
- Retest functionality and address fixes required
- Conduct unit testing, and develop functionality per specification
Posted on 28 Apr 12:39
011 463 3633