SAP Basis Administrator
Job descriptionA rapidly growing Software Specialist in Joburg is looking for a highly analytical SAP Basis Administrator to join its team. Your core role will entail administering & optimising existing SAP systems, installation and maintenance and planning and implementing technical projects. The ideal candidate must possess a Computer Science Degree or similar tertiary qualification, experience with Network Engineering/Typologies and skills including SAP NetWeaver, ABAP & Java, SAP HANA, Windows Server and Linux. Any knowledge of SAP ERP, S/4 HANA, SAP CAR, SAP Cloud solutions and proficiency in German and/or French will prove beneficial.
- Administration and optimization of existing SAP systems.
- Installation, upgrade and maintenance of systems in a constantly growing environment.
- Provide new functions by importing enhancement packages and add-ons.
- Analyse and solve technical problems.
- Training and support of employees and customers.
- Planning, organising and implementation of technical projects in an SAP Basis context.
- Developing solution and security concepts.
- Execution of documentation.
- University degree with a focus on computer science or a similar education.
- Knowledge of administration and operating SAP NetWeaver, ABAP & Java, SAP HANA.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP, S/4 HANA, SAP CAR is desired.
- Knowledge of the retail sector and SAP Cloud solutions would be an advantage.
- Experience with Windows (Server) and Linux systems also in a virtual environment.
- Knowledge of Network Engineering/Typologies.
- Proficiency in German and/or French desirable.
- Presentation skills.
- Consulting / Advisory competencies (recommend, ask, etc.).
- Writing Skills (specification / documentation).
- Interest in new technology.
- Highly developed analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Communication & networking capabilities.
- Analytical capabilities, methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Organised, able to work independently and work efficiently.
- Time Management.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Personal Skills/AttributesSAP, Basis, Administrator, JHB,
Posted on 19 Aug 08:45
087 351 0743