|Remuneration:||R6000 - R6000 per month|
Job descriptionAre you someone that never misses a beat? Can you manage tasks like a professional juggler? Will you climb mountains to ensure that all of our partners are taken care of? We’re looking for a super on the ball and organized human to join our fast-growing family. We are in search of a growth-minded and logical individual to help us live out our mission.
Who are we?
We’re a movement that aims to make education more accessible to more people, more often. We believe that everyone has a unique talent but there is a certain shortage of opportunities for them to explore these talents. We strive to create opportunities so that everyone, no matter who they are – can flourish in their career fields. We are about inclusion and diversity. Do you believe in our mission? Are you a purpose before profit kinda person? Can you embrace our mission and vision to the fullest? If so, we’re looking for an Operation Intern to join our team for three months to start but with the absolute hope of joining our team forever.
We are really busy, growing quickly, and committed to giving you an opportunity to build a career in a purpose-driven company. We will give you all the necessary tools to be great, we don’t want clock watches but people who will go the extra mile to help us change the world.
What’s in for you:
- You will work with a young, vibrant, and dedicated team who work every day towards changing the world through education.
- You’ll contribute to meaningful campaigns that enable young South Africans to get access to education and employment opportunities.
- You’ll learn first-hand what goes into running a tech start-up in South Africa.
- You’ll get exposure and experience in almost every division of the company.
- You’ll be constantly learning in a fun, challenging, and purpose-driven environment.
- Build a funnel of potential new partners for our partnership team
- Maintain relationships with existing partners over the phone and email
- Advertise all opportunities via our partner network
- Create and build screening forms for partner opportunities
- Assist with the shortlisting process for all of our partners
- Track lead activity in our CRM
- Assist with testing and building out new processes in the organization
- Because you want to save the world with education
- Because you believe in our Mission, Vision, and Values
- Because we are fun to work with
- Flexible Working Hours
RequirementsWhat can’t we live without?
- You must share our values.
- You must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You need to know your way around a computer and online software tools
- You must be able to work effectively in a remote working environment
Posted on 03 Mar 14:02