|Remuneration:||R900000 – R950000 per month Commission only|
Job descriptionA global giant within the motor industry is seeking an IOS expert to join their task force based in Rosslyn.
Strong technical experience with macOS is a must in this role as you will be required to Design, Support, Maintain and Implement a geographically distributed client infrastructure for more than 2.500 Apple Mac clients.
If you are a SME in IOS and looking for something new and exciting, then apply today!
Reference Number for this position is SJ51043. This is a Contact position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R950k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on target="_blank or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- 5 years’ of experience
- Strong analytical thinking (technical as well as product design)
- Excellent communication skills, concise, and targeted towards your audience: engineers, products or stakeholders.
- Interest in technology stacks and technology trends
- Strong written and spoken English skills are mandatory.
- Strong documentation skills
- Keep track of all Windows 10 macOS issues from patches, features, deployment, permissions on the Project site and ticketing system
- Interact with various infrastructure teams for example Unified Endpoint Management (Mobile Device Management), Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication, Network, Client, Server and Hardware
- Have a close alignment with our business partners to understand their needs and to fulfil their requirements.
- Technical / Functional skills (e.g. SAP module, Java, Microsoft Azure etc.) • Technical experience with Mac OS (including management of clients with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions like Jamf or VMware Workspace One / Airwatch)
- Familiarity with macOS Device setup und enrollment utilizing Apple DEP (Device Enrollment Program)
- Project Management Skills (Rollout as well as Migrations)
- Knowledge in provider steering
- Knowledge in operations within a large corporate environment
- Knowhow of the agile methodology
Posted on 06 Nov 12:44
011 463 3633