Intern/Junior C# Developer
|Location:||Cape Town, Steenberg|
- Relevant MCSD Certifications.
- At least 1 year experience using C# 7 or higher.
- ASP.Net 4 or higher.
- .Net 4 or higher.
- Web Services and Networking – SOAP, RESTful API’s and HTTPS.
- Good design and documentation skills.
- Understanding of OOP.
- SDLC – Agile.
- Ability to write high quality maintainable code.
- Understanding of how Web Applications work and perform.
- Ability to read legacy code.
- jQuery, JSON.
- Testing: Selenium and C# Unit Tests.
- DevOps: Azure.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Passionate about development with desire to continuously learn and knowledge share.
- Goal orientated and relentless in meeting requirements and deadlines.
- Comfortable working remotely, while at the same time be able to collaborate and communicate with team members.
- Have highly developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 23 Jun 10:05
087 351 0743