DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
* Network Administration.
* App design.
* Critical software testing.
* Coding and debugging.
* Troubleshooting operating environments e.g., Windows Server Admin, Linux Admin.
* Design algorithms.
* Design of Spec & Schema of Database.
* Manage database systems, DBA, SQL Servers.
* Deployment of software systems.
* Provide Technical Support and development of documentation.
* Act as Coach and Mentor to junior staff, provide training to new and junior staff.
* Resolution of Support Tickets logged.
* Project Management.
*Tech Tools -*
*4+ Years’ experience –*
* SQL Server (2012, 2012R, 2016, 2018)
* C#, .Net Core & .Net Framework
*2+ Years’ experience –*
* C# Entity Framework
* Scripting Languages – PowerShell, Bash, VB, CMD
* NodeJS, NPM
* VueJS Framework, Quasar Framework
*1+ Years’ experience -*
* Docker, Kubernetes
*Additional Experience –*
* Network security & Web security
* API calls, REST & SOAP
* Version controlling - Git
* Issue Management – GitHub
* Advanced knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Linux
* Cloud Servers.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Hungry for knowledge.
* Stays up to date with changes in the Programming environment & new languages to exploit new functionality and features.
* Stays up to date with technology changes e.g., Machine Learning Developments.
* Good communication skills & teamwork.
* Problem solving skills.
*While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.*
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. *Only*SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to ([email protected]
) and mention the reference n