Integration Systems Analyst
Experience and Qual
• 8- 10 years’ experience in the Information Systems industry.
• At least 5 years’ experience with I.S. Integration solutions.
• At least 3-5 years exposure to the logistics industry (Clearing and forwarding, Warehousing, transport and/or supply chain management.
• Direct experience with the Microsoft technology stack.
• Requirements analysis and consultation.
• Solutions design including evaluation, documentation and specification of a solution with specific focus on Integration based solutions.
• Exposure to, if not direct experience with, IT Infrastructure design considerations, databases, servers, firewalls, etc. Development of solutions using Microsoft technologies will be advantageous.
• Bsc (Computer Science), B.Eng (Electronic/Electrical) or similar degree or NQF 7 equivalent.
o Microsoft Azure, including but not limited to Integration Services, Logic Apps, and BI covering design, specification and implementation.
• Integration technologies:
o Web Services XML,
o JSON Electronic Data Interchange
• knowledge of one or more of the following: –
o International Logistics (Clearing and Forwarding) knowledge
o Supply Chain
o Cargowise One (Logistics system provided by WiseTech Global) including eAdapter (edi messaging add-on to Cargowise One).
? Provide some technical leadership on integration services.
? Lead efforts in the analysis, design, development and delivery of technical integration solutions.
? Delivery of solution specifications that meet requirements, will be sustainable and adhere to the company’s standards.
? Work closely with project teams on client specific initiatives that require integration solutions.
? Provide some high-level support for production integration helpdesk requests
? Administer and maintain the system integrations functions for modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
Main Activities of this role:
? Some liaison with external or internal clients
? Analysis of clients' existing systems and business models
? Map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems
? Apply software development lifecycle methodology
? Translate client requirements into project briefs for incorporation into the overall project plan
? Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
? Conduct requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
? Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration
? Design and hands-on configuration of solutions on a BizTalk (Microsoft Azure Integration Services – future) platform.
Should you meet the requirements, please forward your CV to [email protected]