• Management of Tier 2 team (includes capacity management and project assignments)
• Maintain relationships with 3rd party service delivery partners/vendors
• Procurement and management of Store IT stock
• Escalation management from within the team and end users
• Project Management of IT store related projects
• Continually up skill own knowledge of support products and solutions
• Assisting Tier 2 operators to deliver excellent service to stores
• Training new operators / help up skill existing operators
• Second line telephonic support to stores relating to hardware (POS/Back Office) and software problems (POS/Back Office) and ensuring all issues are resolved timeously for maximum trading uptime
• Manage calls to ensure they remain within the SLA of the company
• Standby (after hours support) over a week period on a rotational basis
Key Competencies and Qualifications
• Management skills (proven track-record of people management)
• Strategic planning skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• IT qualification (A+ /N+ / MCSE (MCITP) or a combination thereof or an IT diploma
• ITIL V.3 Foundations
• A minimum of 3 years hardware / software support to end-users
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Windows and call logging systems is essential
• Excellent working knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems
• Excellent working knowledge of networking (TCP/IP protocols essential)
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware components/software via the phone
• Display initiative in ensuring timeouts problem solving in line SLA
• Excellent organisational skills and prioritisation
• Ability to work within a team
• Retail environment experience advantageous Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201752 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201752