Full Stack Engineer - Python
- Design and build backend infrastructure for the Ctrl Robotics platform using the following frameworks: Docker, Node.js, Feathers.js, Flask, Socket.io.
Create Linux environments to run code on remote Docker containers and local machines –
- Bash Scripts
- Ubuntu Virtual Machines (DigitalOcean, AWS EC2 + ECR, Dockerhub/GitHub)
- Raspberry Pi OS
- Machine Learning development for forecasting and computer vision: TensorFlow, Pandas, PyTorch.
- Build on IoT devices and additional hardware: Raspberry Pi, Arduino.
Create Android, iOS and web applications using React & React Native frameworks –
- Build out new features on top of existing applications and integrate them into the entire platform.
- Build add-ons for Android OS in order to allow access for Ctrl Ghost applications: Java (Android Studio).
- Assist with maintenance and SLA requirements from existing clients.
In addition to tech tools listed above in duties –
- Able to develop and deploy APIs is essential.
- Ability to build prototypes of new components and modify existing hardware.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 14 Jul 14:29, Closing date 13 Aug
087 351 0743