Job descriptionYellow exists to help others live better.
We help our customers to access electricity, information and opportunities.We help our rural entrepreneurs to build financial independence and develop their communities. We help our colleagues to reach their potential as people and professionals.
Currently, we sell high quality solar home systems and smartphones at an affordable price on a pay-as-you-go basis. We distribute these through a proprietary tech-enable agent network.
At Yellow, you will be required to use a combination of programming, creativity and problem-solving skills in order to create solutions that are easy to comprehend and use even for technologically disadvantaged individuals. You will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the software you build, as well as the understanding and support of the users. You should be able to rapidly observe, gather and interpret user feedback in order to create sustainable solutions.
Beneficial Traits & Experience:
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Training and Assisting users
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Determine Use cases and User Stories
- First principle solution de
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Rapid Design ability
- Ability to self-manage in an Agile Environment
- Solid foundation in system understanding at a high level
- Support real-world system actors and objects using OOP
- Analytical thinker
- Python Pandas
- Any Front-end Markdown Language
- Low-code environment
- Cross-Application dataflow / API implementation
Posted on 19 Mar 09:50