Digital Content Producer
|Company:||M&C Saatchi Africa|
We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world-class Johannesburg based d igital content producer to join our team and be part of this audacious vision. We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver.
Five core qualities that we are looking for:
- Passion for process – Fights for things to be done the right way in every aspect of a job; from treatments to final approval
- Connector of dots – Having the right production companies for a job, and knowing where suppliers shine. A large Joburg-based network preferable
- Creative problem solving – Ability to solve on the fly and under tight deadlines
- Relationship builder – A natural collaborator who loves seeing the end creative product realised
- Operational savvy – The ability to deliver on time and under budget, regardless of the complexities
- Happy people: Build relationships of trust, respect and partnership within our culture that allows people to be and do their best, as well as fostering creative freedom on jobs
- Happy clients: Clients are made to feel at ease that projects are being managed correctly, expectations are managed and content is produced to the highest standard
- Happy money : On time, under budget, profitable work
- Happy work : You have a trusted relationship with your creative and account management teams, free to express your opinions and driving work to be the best it can be
- Three+ years' experience as a film/content producer (big agency experience is preferable)
- Experienced in working with diverse teams on diverse projects
- Good knowledge of the media landscape (traditional and digital)
- A natural doer with fantastic people skills – both within the agency environment and when dealing with production houses
We solve in the positive.
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Feb 12:22
021 421 1024