|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Elsies River|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThe position of die-cutting / foiling operator will require high quality output at maximum productivity levels set out by the company.
Experience of debossing, embossing would be advantages.
- Five+ years of experience in operating a die cut machine
- Set up, operate all die cut equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, managers, co-workers and customers
- Correct and/or report any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain quality and productivity on the die-cutting equipment
- Train apprentices and entry level staff as needed.
- Suggest ideas for company-wide continuous improvement.
- Perform minor repairs and preventative maintenance on die cut equipment
- Ability to set up and operate a full range of work on die cut machines including score, die cut, perforate, kiss cut, strip
- Read and understand job ticket specifications
- Operate the die cutter at the highest production speed while maintaining the highest quality products
- Ability to operate foil stamp equipment
- Be able to work varying shifts, overtime and weekends
- Identify, troubleshoot and correct product defects
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and determination
- Mechanical aptitude
Posted on 16 Mar 16:51
021 929 6700