Our client, a provider of comprehensive IT solutions based in Cape Town, requires a DevOps Engineer to join its team. Your core role will include monitoring, logging, dashboarding and reporting applications and securing systems. You will require at least three years’ experience in a similar role, be able to design and manage MS Azure and Linux systems and skills including Paas and IaaS, network tech, firewalls, and security. Any MongoDB, CosmosDB, Docker & Kubernetes will prove beneficial.
- Administer servers in both countries (South Africa and Netherlands) and in both live and development environments.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Technical Application Manager or similar functions.
- HBO thinking and working level.
- Design and management of MS Azure and Linux systems.
- Cloud techniques such as PaaS and IaaS, preferably at different cloud providers.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Demonstrable knowledge of / experience with network technology, firewall configurations, storage environments, security (MSSL, Hardening).
- Windows systems.
- Knowledge of systems such as MongoDB, CosmosDB, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong communication skills in English.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 05 Jan 15:58, Closing date 4 Feb
087 351 0743