|Job level:||Management (Jnr - Mid, 1-4 yrs)|
Our company has the following vacancy in their developement team;
The Development manager acts as a technical owner of a set of applications, managing relationships with Business Product owners and ensures that business objectives are reflected in the technical processes which they manage.
Areas of Responsibility may include but not limited to:
- Managing a team of project managers, QA support staff, front and backend developers.
- Ensuring that the applications remain adaptive to emerging client needs in its lifetime.
- Client relationship management and networking
- Ensuring alignment to business requirements, and building trust with clients by displaying managerial competence
- Participating in, planning / strategy sessions
- Management of activities within the overall team
- Coordinate: Build, test, deliver, fix, change requests
- Capacity management; delegation of tasks, review of execution, and providing feedback to team members.
- Acting as a Project Manager for selected projects
- Management of activities within the SDLC (acting as process owner)
- BSc in Computer Sciences / Information Systems or equivalent IT tertiary qualification
- Management Development courses would be advantageous
- Applicable project management experience essential
- Minimum 8 years systems development experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, managing a software development team
This position will require the successful applicant to relocate to George, Western Cape.
Dotsure Limited (Registration number 2006/000723/06) is an authorised financial services provider (FSP39925)
Posted on 16 Nov 10:04, Closing date 15 Dec