|Remuneration:||R720000 – R900000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionWith more than 750 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries. The business has a <b>remarkable</b>opportunity for a developer productivity engineer to be the point of contact for the day to day issue management for developers. You will be working with a team of over 25 excellent members with a variety of skills and experience. Apply now and make a difference and work in a flexible, rewarding and challenging environment.
- BSc. in computer science or related field
- Five+ years in an engineering role preferred with relevant industry experience
- Ability to apply object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to code in Scala, Java, Erlang, Ruby, Python, Unix Shell Scripting or Haskell
- Knowledge of agile software development practices
- Proficient using open source languages, operating systems and tools
- Experience in set up and administration of Linux and/Unix environments
- Experience in software development or software consulting and support
- Provide constructive feedback to engineering members with the goal of improvement
- Review, to the extent possible, how changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance, security or quality
- Assist quality engineers and support personnel as needed to identify defects
- Contribute to DevOps practices – including continuous deployment and infrastructure provisioning
- Manage and prioritise the technical road map in conjunction with CTO
- Work directly with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Work directly with developers to assist in technical implementation of product features.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 17 Sep 15:08