Data Engineer Hadoop Ecosystem
|Remuneration:||R1100000 – R1200000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionDo you have art in finding new sources to extract data from and new ways to process and express it?
Our client is a Google Cloud Premier Partner that specialises in data analytics and infrastructure with an expert track record in data transformation, data and cloud migration and machine learning. The people that work here care about people and not robots. Night owls are welcome as you get flexi-time and leave. No dungeons or cubicles but an inviting modern workspace. Leave your instant coffee at home and battle it out in office gaming smash tournaments.
If you would like to discuss how you can apply Hadoop and big data to help the business solve its problems and find new opportunities, then please click on the link below.
Reference number for this position is KB49033 which is a permanent position based in JBH North offering a cost to company salary of R1.1m to R1.2m PA based on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Degree in IT.
- Experience in data engineering.
- Solid Hadoop Ecosystem experience.
- Data pipeline knowledge.
- Hadoop 3 or Hive 3.
- Hands-on experience using HiveQL.
- Be able to write high performance reliable and maintainable modular code.
- Responsible for supporting, configuring, upgrading, and maintaining multiple Hadoop clusters.
- Understanding Integration features: Apache Atlas, Apache Ranger, Apache Zeppelin
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable modular code.
- Data pipelining – data extraction and transformation.
- Hadoop development and implementation.
- Work as part of a team, with vastly differing skill sets and opinions.
- Ability to liaise with a client, sifting through the fluff and extracting the actual requirements.
- MapReduce and related data processing paradigms.
Posted on 29 Jun 11:19
011 463 3633