As specialist in our fields with extensive experience in placing niche and specialized roles both Nationally and Globally, BA Personnel is known for attracting and representing high caliber candidates. Our clients base are diverse Leaders in their respective Industries and representative across all business sectors.
Recruiting for a highly experienced *BROKER SERVICE CONSULTANT *with extensive experience
To effectively and efficiently manage and grow relationships between the companyand all stakeholders e.g. Brokers as well as servicing department (Admin), Quotes, Accounts, Claims and Underwriting, Franchises, Brokers Consultants and clients e.g. brokers, employers and members. Also to ensure that quality service is delivered to these Stakeholders. To be present in the broker’s office to promote and protect the retirement fund business.
The Service Consultant needs to establish, grow and maintain relationships with EB clients. When problems occur, the Service Consultant needs to find the best possible solution to ensure that the problem is solved as efficiently and effectively as possible, aligned to business practices while ensuring that the least amount of damage is done to the relationships of the parties involved.
* Present Installation Package - explain documents, SLA’s as well as roles and responsibilities to broker and employer.
* Present admin changes - explain documents, rate change, issue minutes and processes.
* SC to monitor or communicate progress / feedback or resolution regarding query to client / broker or Franchise.
* SC to arrange meeting or courtesy call to ensure escalation is addressed
* SC to resolve these with the assistance of the relevant team member.
* SC to regularly visit the broker / client for feedback as agreed per SLA
* Represent the retirement fund business and address all gaps and concerns relating to the business
* To present and review admin reports for broker and trustee meetings
* SC assist broker/Client with web functionality and drive usage
* SC to meet with Franchise to address any queries on their portfolios as and when necessary.
* SC to ensure meetings are arranged with all brokers and employers where applicable during the course of the year
* All meetings must be minuted and saved on the Drive.
* Leading and Supervising
* Planning & Organizing skills
* Working with People - Communication
* Persuading and Influencing
* Adhering to Principles and Values – Self management
* Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
* Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
* Relating and Networking
* Team work and analytical skills
* Problem solving
* Initiative and enterprise
Education and Experience
* Matric - essential
* 3 - 5 years Employee Benefits, Retirement Funds, Umbrella Fund experience – Essential
* NQF level 5 or similar is advantageous
* Relevant Industry Qualifications – Wealth Ma