Big Data Engineer
|Remuneration:||R700000 – R860000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An established Open Source software solutions business is looking for a Big data engineer to join them.
The purpose of this role is to solve problems, set up and configure big data environments (using technologies such as AWS, Azure, Hortonworks, Cloudera, HDInsight and EMR) and the support thereof. This could be done in an on-premises environment or in the cloud. Integrate best practice security principles, using Active Directory, Ranger, Atlas, Kerberos.
- Certifications: Linux, Hortonworks, AWS related, Azure related
- Four+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with networking and the deployment of Virtual Machines and containers
- Linux experience
- Hadoop experience
- Database administration of multiple databases
- Experience applying a combination of the technologies to build various big data solutions.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 Nov 12:17
011 463 3633