AWS Automation Tester
|Location:||Cape Town, Remote|
- Be part of an engineering team that builds and maintains one of the key software products, confidently communicating and taking ownership for its quality.
- Design of tests cases/process flows required for large- or small-scale system tests, measure performance and support ongoing development with focus on ensuring a parameterised design to enable safe change of the core system and its peripheral services.
- Create, maintain, deliver, and document automated test suites built to validate the specification at multiple layers of application to a high standard.
- Create, manage, and maintain testing documentation to support user testing and to assist in knowledge transfer across one or more Test teams.
- Implement requirements, customer expectations and acceptance criteria into test executions.
- Perform Component Testing on a variety of AWS services and functions.
- Complete data integrity testing and validation on a variety of cloud-based DB solutions.
- Reduce risk through clear analysis of designs & stories, tailored reporting and clear line management and stakeholder escalation.
- Identify defects and issues with both internal and external projects, across a variety of technical implementations and cloud-based solutions.
- Using query tools for database analysis, script running, data enquiry processes.
- Experience working in a fast-paced development environment.
- Previous experience testing AWS infrastructure and services.
- API Gateway, Lambda, RedShift, DynamoDB, CloudWatch.
- Retail Banking and/or Financial Services.
- Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience with AWS infrastructure and services.
- Test Automation / Unit Testing.
- Understanding of GDPR / PECR.
- A good eye for detail, with an analytical approach to solving problems and identifying improvements.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 30 Jun 12:10, Closing date 30 Jul
087 351 0743