|Location:||Cape Town, Kraaifontein|
|Company:||Time and Labour Consultants|
Nature of contract: Fixed Term
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client located in the Northern Suburbs, Kraaifontein, Cape Town within the IT education industry. Our Client is seeking to hire a Security Doorman to join their team.
The successful candidate would be physically fit, dedicated, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position ultimately comprises of ensuring the safety and security of the premises and all staff at the institution.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that a daily checklist is completed as part of the daily routine checks in and around the premises.
- The candidate shall be conscious and on alert for the course of the working shift.
- The candidate would familiarize themselves with the firefighting equipment and it will be their responsibility to ensure that they are well educated on the necessary emergency procedures.
- Responsibilities also include ensuring that access controls are monitored on individuals entering and exiting the premises of the institution.
- Monitoring alarm systems and surveillance system as required.
- Reporting any damage to the company’s premises
- Matric/Grade 12
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar role with contactable references
- Computer literate
- PSIRA registered with Grade C
- Clear criminal record
Posted on 30 Mar 10:57
021 393 9947