Our client an Attorney is seeking a Conveyancing Secretary. Someone with relevant or similar skills.
Aspects of Conveyancing - specifically transfer and bond registration:
- Attending to all administrative aspects from receiving instruction, opening file, obtaining FICA etc.
- Applying to and obtaining municipal rates clearance certificates and transfer duty receipts
- Drafting and checking of transfer documents
- Attending to signing of transfer documents, registration, preparing of final accounts and despatching documents to clients
- Liaising with clients and all other parties involved in the matter Building relationships Running and administering own portfolio
Only serious candidates meeting the minimum requirements to apply.
send cv's to:[email protected]