Web Developer/Graphic Designer
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
If you're passionate about web development and design support for four different insurance brands, then this might be the job for you.
So, what’s your mission?
You’ll need to bring your technical know-how and creative passion as well as a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. We have a collaborative team who works together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to improve customer experience. We care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality outcomes.
We’ll be growing fast and scaling globally so the opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge.
Could you be who we are looking for? (the boring bits)
- Collaborating with the Australian/New Zealand marketing team to develop leading-edge WordPress websites to support new business ventures.
- Monitoring and enhancing the performance of all existing websites with a view to making continuous design and functionality improvements.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective and responsive design.
- Creating eye-catching design concepts.
- Developing digital assets to support websites and advertising on various social media channels.
- Rolling out creative design across traditional and digital platforms including (but not limited to) promotional emails, infographics, brochures, posters and banners.
- Ensuring that all design material reflects our various brand guidelines, brand values and personality.
- Five to ten years’ experience developing and maintaining WordPress websites.
- Strong understanding of UX, website aesthetics, design principles, latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software applications (Including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable experience in graphic design across digital (e.g. social) and traditional (e.g. print) applications.
- Exceptional attention to detail with exemplary use of typography, colour and imagery.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Be able to work in a very fast-paced ever-changing environment with ease and handle a broad range of projects.
- Business maturity and proven experience in working independently and remotely in an effective manner.
This role is permanent/full-time. International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team (Australia and New Zealand).
The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
Flexible working hours.
We’re looking for drive, passion, and a willingness to learn – if we are preaching what you are practising, we’d love to hear from you.
Posted on 16 Oct 09:33
|Recent jobs by Dotsure||City||Date posted|
|Web Developer/Graphic Designer||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:33|
|Project Coordinator (Badger Holdings)||George||16 Oct 09:24|
|Quality Assurance/Testers – Softsure||George||16 Oct 07:53|
|Software Project Manager – Softsure||George||16 Oct 07:52|
|Business Development Consultant||Johannesburg||13 Oct 10:15|
|Video Content Specialist||George||09 Oct 08:19|
|Accountant||George||07 Oct 09:27|
|SEO Specialist||George||22 Sep 15:36|