Traffic/Production Manager - Food Sector
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a super job opportunity for a dynamic, senior Traffic & Production Manager to join the in-house studio at a company working in the food sector in Johannesburg’s northern suburbs. This dual role will see you working in-studio with a small creative team and reporting to the Group Creative Director. The studio output includes packaging, TV, print & outdoor, POS & merchandising and branding/CI. Lovely opportunity, not to be missed!
- Trafficking jobs through from brief to finished product in a studio/agency type environment. Working closely with Creative Director, in-house creatives, locally based marketing personnel and marketing personnel in various African countries where the Group operates. Timesheets
- Identifying suppliers, costing & quoting, project planning and scheduling, reproduction, proofing & production (printing & manufacture), delivery and reconciliation
- Working closely with Creative Director and in-house creatives and liaising with locally-based marketing personnel and marketing personnel in various African countries
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers locally and on the continent.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum of 7-10 years Traffic Management with Production experience and expertise
- Design studio and/or advertising agency experience or any Blue chip or FMCG company in-house creative department
- Time management, logistics, communication and people skills - very important
- Print production experience; expertise and knowledge in costing, reproduction and printing of packaging, print, point-of-sale and merchandising elements
- Design or advertising agency and/or print/packaging production company experience. FMCG experience would be a major plus
- Any electronic media production experience would be a bonus (TV, radio, digital)
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat skills/knowledge
- Able to work with the company’s own online briefing and artwork approval system that is easily picked up and mastered
- Barcode generation system experience a plus - this is not critical as it can be taught.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 24 Jun 14:15
+27 21 422 1037