Through-The-Line Art Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will be given preference.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a mid-weight Through-the-Line Art Director at an independent, full service advertising agency in Cape Town’s southern suburbs. The role calls for a strong conceptual and creative thinker. It’s a great opportunity for someone with solid TTL (Above-the-Line, Below-the-Line and Digital) experience to get involved in work that covers everything from activations, social media, and point-of-sale design through to ATL ad campaigns and so much more. If you’re conceptually minded, are au fait with Through-the-Line environments and are able to work on-site (not remotely) in a very fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary Visual Communications qualification
- 5 years’ advertising agency Art Direction experience
- Highly conceptual
- Proven track record
- Strong creative thinker
- Great attention to detail – essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of humour and a willing attitude
- Keen interest in keeping abreast with design trends
- Desire to bring newness and freshness to brands
- Good presentation skills
- Able to work in-office, onsite (this is not a remote role).
Please submit a relevant portfolio as a link/PDF along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 10 Mar 07:22
+27 21 422 1037