To accurately oversee and execute the administrative support function for all projects in the Estimating Department to ensure timely submission of projects.
Main Job Tasks, Responsibilities
- Daily email and telephonic communication with clients and sub-contractors
- Copy, filing and scanning of project related documents
- Creating tender invitation with Dropbox link
- Addendums of tenders
- Standardised and professionalize tender documents – (i.e., Slotting in dividers)
- Creating tender envelope for submission
- Scanning and punching tender for final submission
- Following up Salespersons on extension validities
- Filling in validity extension documents when received.
- General admin and follow ups (arranging meetings, roster, Planner, ensuring estimators/sales /Craig know of their site meetings and other meetings etc)
- Stand up meeting notes
- Validity extensions – tracking and chasing sales
- Conducting interviews with sub-contractors when needed - typing up minutes
- Assist other internal departments with data capturing and reporting when needed
Project Task Management
- Chasing up sales for the project documentation
- Receiving documentation from the Sales Department and scrutinizing the tender document
- Stripping & scanning the document and populating it to the respective folder
- Filling in the tender initiation template based on SWOT analysis
- Filling out and slotting in returnable documents for functionality
- Checking the functionality for the tender
- Arranging the program with Project Planner and Administrator when needed
- Filling in a standardised form based on local content requirements of tenders when applicable
- Assign internal job numbers to new projects
- Assess all tender returnable requirements and create suitable functionality checklist.
- Basic reporting on projects to Estimating Manager and Senior Estimator / Estimator
- Develop and apply the SWOT analysis to all prospected tender documents.
- Identify and highlight possible outcomes of tender rewards through reviewing of the tender document.
- Detail orientation
- Deadline driven
- Working under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organising
- Solution orientated
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Planner
- Minuting skills
- Building industry knowledge will be beneficial
Minimum Education and Experience
- Administration diploma or certificate
- Project management diploma(ideal)
- 2-3 years general administrative experience (if matric)
- 2 years administrative experience in construction as a tender clerk (ideal)
Should you fit the profile please email [email protected]
SALARY: R10 000-R14 000
Should you not receive a response within two weeks please assume unsuccessful.