volt.africa Durban, has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Telesales Representative with a proven track record which will entail selling digital solutions across multi-media platforms. The incumbent must have extensive sales background and be able to sell across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meet sales targets.
- Sell digital solutions across multi-media platforms
- Cold canvass new business and service existing clients.
- Meet set KPI’s
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment.
- Be dedicated to customer care and service.
- Be innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurized and deadline-driven environment.
- Develop, execute and manage sales within the advertising environment.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs
- Ensure that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Build and sustain client relationships so that market share is maintained.
- Operate as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently.
- Achieve monthly targets
- Excellent sales ability with a 2-3 year telesales track record preferably in an advertising environment.
- Must be able to sell on a digital platform.
- Be computer literate
- Be able to type fast and accurate (at least 35wpm).
- Proven cold canvassing ability and be able to consistently source new business opportunities.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Be customer service orientated.
- Be well organised with strong administration skills.
- Be able to work accurately to deadline with minimum supervision in a highly pressurised team environment.
volt.africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
Email: [email protected]
P O BOX 56, CAPE TOWN,8000
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.