Technical Sales Assistant
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Optimise sales through specialist product knowledge and selling technique.
- Exceed customer expectations by offering specialised service and optimize sales interactions by demonstrating products to customers.
- Adhere stock loss controls in store
- Ensuring individual targets are met consistently
- Understand, accept and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards and identify opportunities to make sales.
- Assisting, training and imparting knowledge to fellow team members on products.
- Ability to work weekends and late trading hours according to the business needs including peak trade periods and public holidays.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Honesty when dealing with cash and finances
- Ability to take leadership.
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 2 – 3 years of retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Live the outdoor lifestyle e.g.; Hiking, camping, trail runs etc.
- Training academy sign off? (For Internal)
- Passion for technical products.
- Product Specialist knowledge will be advantageous
Posted on 22 Nov 16:39, Closing date 21 Dec