Technical Sales Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, Constantia|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Optimise sales through specialist product knowledge and selling technique.
- Exceed customer expectations by offering specialised service and optimize sales interactions by demonstrating products to customers.
- Adhere stock loss controls in store
- Ensuring individual targets are met consistently
- Understand, accept and follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards and identify opportunities to make sales
- Assisting, training and imparting knowledge to fellow team members on products
- Ability to work weekends and late trading hours according to the business needs including peak trade periods and public holidays
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun
- Honesty when dealing with cash and finances
- Ability to take leadership
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 2 – 3 years of retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Microsoft – computer proficiency
- Live the outdoor lifestyle e.g.; Hiking, camping, trail runs etc.
- Training academy sign off? (For Internal)
- Passion for technical products.
- Product Specialist knowledge will be advantageous
Posted on 20 Aug 13:04