Technical Sales Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardnes|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Optimize sales through specialist product knowledge and selling technique.
- Exceed customer expectations by offering specialised service and optimize sales interactions by demonstrating products to customers.
- Adhere stock loss controls in store
- Ensuring individual targets are met consistently
- Understand, accept and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards and identify opportunities to make sales.
- Assisting, training and imparting knowledge to fellow team members on products.
- Ability to work weekends and late trading hours according to the business needs including peak trade periods and public holidays.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Honesty when dealing with cash and finances
- Ability to take leadership.
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 2 – 3 years of retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- live the outdoor lifestyle e.g.; Hiking, camping, trail runs etc.
- Training academy sign off? (For Internal)
- Passion for technical products.
- Product Specialist knowledge will be advantageous.
Posted on 02 Mar 11:29