|Remuneration:||R1100000 – R1200000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionUse your expertise in innovation and your ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions in your role as a systems analyst for a consultancy firm that provides specialised integration and regulatory technology services to banking and financial institutions.
You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and use the power of technology to achieve your ambition in this digital era.
For a career extraordinary, send us your profile and we would like to chat with you.
Reference number for this position is KB49173 which is a contract position based in JBH North offering a cost to company salary of Up to R1.2k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on [email protected]
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- BSc degree in informatics
- Minimum of six+ years in a banking/financial environment
- Integration, SQL, OO, UML, Enterprise Architect, Waterfall, Agile, SDLC
- Ability to work with data, data mapping, data modelling and data lineage
- Liaising with senior management, finance department and marketing, understanding business and data requirements, translating those requirements and upgrading the system and business processes.
- Providing consulting services, planning and executing customer projects, executing day-to-day reporting and settlement, analyzing the creditworthiness of banking clients, preparing financial and market analysis, preparing banking services analysis. including deposits, interests, corporate banking and cash management and creating and executing test plans.
- Undertaking data collection, reporting on specific projects, supporting marketing initiatives and developing portfolio analysis pricing and profitability analysis.
Posted on 30 Sep 12:47
011 463 3633