|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A fabulous, independent advertising agency is looking for an agile mid-senior Strategist (Creative) to join their multi-skilled and solutions-driven team at their offices in either Johannesburg or Port Elizabeth. This exciting role requires strategic thinking ability, thinking ahead of the client, and good business sense. As Strategist you’ll need to have a clear understanding of the vision of each of the agency’s brands and know how to strategically guide them forward to make it happen. Some remote work is allowed in this role. Don’t miss out on such a sterling opportunity to creatively drive strategy in this role.
- Act as a strategic and brand custodian on client brands
- Define and understand the target audiences, demographics, psychographics, behaviour, and attitudinal mindsets across client brands
- Guide the team beyond the brief through an in-depth understanding of client business needs as well as consumer needs
- Construct brand ideas, positioning, and value propositions and translate them into fully integrated strategies
- Work with and inspire the team to produce a clear and directional strategy that is founded on commercial and/or consumer insights
- Understand ATL and digital channels to enable end-to-end solutions for clients
- Be able to provide clear direction to diverse teams to develop strategic brand activities that drive brand growth for our clients, including working with media and partners across multiple platforms
- Develop, construct, and present compelling strategies to clients
- Plays a key role in terms of campaign development and pitches.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Advertising school Diploma or University Degree
- ATL / TTL agency experience - a must
- 5+ years’ experience as a Strategist
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions within a creative environment
- Knowledge of primary and secondary research techniques that best lead the strategic and creative processes
- Development of integrated brand, communication, and campaign strategies to effectively maximise the awareness, exposure, and campaigns of client brands and products
- Sharp business acumen, resourceful, and a self-starter that has a relentless passion for knowing more and believing in better
- Strategic energy and drive to think outside of the box
- Guides and informs ideation and brainstorming sessions internally and externally
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong multitasking skills (able to work on multiple briefs at any given time)
- Own transport
- Located in either Johannesburg or Port Elizabeth.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 03 Jun 14:40, Closing date 2 Aug
+27 21 422 1037