Social Media Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Point.b Digital Marketing Agency|
Job descriptionPoint.b Digital Agency, an internet media and digital marketing company focused on providing online services to small and medium enterprises, is looking for a mid-level Social Media Campaign Manager to join our team.
If you are energetic with a passion and addicted to "online", please apply now!
Preference will be given to suitably qualified designated candidates.
- Minimum of three to five years being a social media campaign manager
- Self-starter, must be able to manage their own workload
- Deadline driven
- Must be available to work overtime when required
- Good sense of humour - don’t take yourself too seriously
- Must be able to work in a diverse open plan environment
- Be able to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast Learner
- Work well under pressure
- Take pride in their work
- Good administrative skills
- Own Transport
Tasks and responsibilities (not limited to):
- Social media PPC Campaign Management: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Creating, managing and growing the brand/company’s social media presence, while monitoring and managing the budgets on all self-managed platforms to ensure that campaigns do not over-spend. ( Must be able to manage multiple accounts/platforms simultaneously )
- Social media marketing amd strategy: Must be able to keep up to date with modern Social Media trends; advising on successful Social Media Marketing strategies/communication plans per industry for existing and potential clients.
- Content creation: Must be able to create platform-specific Social Media content for individual, specialized industries.
- Community management: Attending to and answering requests, queries and assisting with escalations on various social media channels on a daily basis.
- Crisis/risk management: Ability to maintain the brand's online reputation, whilst ensuring a continuous growth of their Social Media presence.
- Analytics: Monitor the campaign results on a regular basis to ensure accurate and effective management and monthly, weekly and ad hoc reporting of campaigns.
- Graphics: Basic knowledge of Photoshop, CANVA, etc. advantageous for creating campaign images correctly sized for optimum performance.
Portfolio to be: Either online link(s) or PDF no larger than 5MB to include reference to work done and currently live.
If we don't respond to you within two weeks, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Posted on 30 Mar 10:58
+2711 628 9700