Social Media Assistant
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Company:||Mustard Seed Marketing|
A social media assistant is required by an advertising agency in Brandwacht Office Park, Stellenbosch.
The agency handles a range of brands and specialises in the marketing of shopping centres, so the pace is fast and the deadlines tight, necessitating a highly organised, focused and capable person with experience on all platforms of social media to stay on top of the social media sites of various brands.
As the social media assistant, you will:
- Compile social media content plans, both monthly and campaign specific
- Ability to write social media posts in the correct tone and style per brand, and to pair these with the most appropriate images.
- Proven experience creating and scheduling campaigns across all major social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Assist the Social Media Managers by collating social media/digital insights and trends
- Monitor, measure and report on all page/profile performance
- Stay up to date with industry and competitor trends and behaviour
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback.
- Liaising effectively with internal staff members.
- Willingness to work on diverse projects with varying timelines.
- Be in a constant learning mode to be abreast of the latest trends, standards, tools and international developments in the social space
- Various administrative tasks related to the department
Please send your CV to [email protected] , also supply us with examples of work i.e. Links to pages already worked on. Please also indicate your salary expectations and availability in terms of notice period.
Should you not have received a response within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Tertiary qualification in social media/digital marketing.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in various social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal interpersonal and presentation
- Knowledge of research, analysis, measurement and report generation
- Good administrative skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, working well across functions and platforms
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- Must be able to perform under pressure and cope effectively in a fast pace dynamic marketing environment
- Quick, dynamic, out of the box problem-solving skills
Posted on 04 May 14:12, Closing date 3 Jul