Senior PPC Specialist
Job descriptionDo you get excited about helping companies achieve predictable growth with your mastery of advising & consulting clients on their PPC strategy?
Are you passionate about working directly with clients to help them develop a holistic PPC and content strategy that reaches the right people at the right time so that it converts into revenue?
Does the idea of working in a company with a team of true believers, obsessively results-focused, open-minded action takers, and people who are always in it to win it, excite you?
- Love PPC and have shown demonstrated results with PPC strategy and implementation for companies.
- Have high attention to detail .
- Figure out how to fix the problem instead of who to blame.
- Take 100% accountability for your wins and losses.
- Clearly say what you’re thinking and are objective with your feedback.
- Have a career history of success, working in the trenches, and delivering WOW results for your team and clients consistently.
- Will always be a remote-first company that works with people we like, doing work we love, how we want.
- Work to pioneer and uplift the standard of digital marketing and advertising we all experience.
- Care more about your values and intelligence than your experience.
- Are committed to creating a team dynamic that creates empowerment rather than entitlement.
- Are one of the few independent digital strategy agencies in South Africa with deep subject matter expertise in Search Marketing including being a Google Premier Partner.
- We really care about our team . We work together to deliver great results for our clients.
- Care for our clients and our company.
- Always Be in It To Win It
- Be Obsessed with Serving Others
- Practice a Growth Mindset
- When We Fail, We Don’t Lose the Lesson
The mission of the PPC Specialist is to retain and grow a portfolio of clients, leveraging our proven methods for predictable growth.
As a Senior PPC Specialist, you will support and protect the team to achieve the company’s goals and gain more momentum by delivering WOW results.
This role demands an individual with exceptional communication, strategic, analysis, organizational, and interpersonal qualities as you will be directly managing client accounts. This means:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: The ability to showcase your understanding in all areas of PPC, SEO, including Technical SEO, On-Page, Content Marketing, and Off-Page.
- Communication: The ability to set, communicate, and regularly manage expectations with clients.
- Reporting and Analytics: The ability to deliver impactful marketing results through smart decision making and day-to-day management while effectively communicating that value upward to the client through reporting and messaging (you should be proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager).
- Project Management: The skills to plan, organize and execute multiple ongoing initiatives in a timely and transparent manner.
- Strategy: The ability to approach each client interaction with their success and long-term growth in mind.
- The Outcomes Consult and implement PPC diagnostics, strategies, and roadmaps, including technical audits and recommended site changes based on impact, confidence, and effort.
- Consult on content creation priorities and advise on mapping content created to each phase of our clients’ funnels so content created generates revenue.
- Consistently deliver your plans and implementation on time, high quality, and aligned to client goals.
- Drive PPC traffic quality growth.
- This role is Fully Remote.
- We offer competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Flexible Hours
Posted on 20 Jul 15:07