Senior Paid Media Specialist - Google/Bing Certified
A US-based data-driven brand specialist seeks the exceptional talents of a passionate, self-driven and forward-thinking senior paid media Specialist to fill a fully remote role where you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing Paid Media strategies that meet client goals across platforms. The ideal candidate will require Certifications in Google Ads (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile), Bing Ads and Google Analytics. You should have a strong foundation of knowledge related to Paid Media channels (including search and social media) and concepts as well as experience working in the digital marketing industry. You will also need excellent copywriting and grammar skills, particularly as you will be working with a US audience and strong Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Take an active role in developing Digital Paid Media strategies for clients that support their overall Digital Marketing program.
- Translate client KPIs and goals into strategic recommendations for clients across Paid Media channels.
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid Media strategies for clients.
- Develop and launch campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social and other ad platforms.
- Design creatives for related ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Optimize Paid Media campaigns on an ongoing basis, including bid optimization, landing page recommendations, analysing search query reports, and creating or updating ad copy, messaging, and/or imagery.
- Manage budgets to ensure accurate pacing towards client budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports for clients that include analysis of campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Provide recommendations for new account opportunities, including taking advantage of new platform features/capabilities or testing new platforms, channels, or technologies.
- Present reports, deliverables, and strategy presentations to clients, both on calls and virtual in-person meetings.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile).
- Bing Ads Certified.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Working knowledge of paid search and paid social concepts and platforms.
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills, especially for U.S. audiences.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Marketing background with an emphasis on Digital and Paid Media/Advertising.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both in casual and formal scenarios.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- HTML and User Experience (UX).
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 19 Nov 09:05, Closing date 18 Dec
087 351 0743